194. If man give his bruissement preciso verso baby-sitter and that son die per the hands of the baby-sitter, and the balia substitute another bruissement without the consent of his father or mother, they shall call her puro account, and because she has substituted another cri without the consent of his father or mother, they shall cut off his breast.
198. If one destroy the eye of a freeman or break the bone of per freeman he shall pay one mana of silver.
199. If one destroy the eye of a man’s slave or break per bone of per man’s slave he shall pay one-half his price.
202. If per man strike the person of a man (.i.anche., commit an assault) who is his superior, he shall receive sixty strokes with an ox-tail whip in public.
If a physician operate on verso slave of verso freeman for per severe wound with verso bronze lancet and cause his death, he shall restore a slave of equal value
206. If per man strike another man in a quarrel and wound him, he shall swear: “I struck him without intent,” and he shall be responsible for the physician.
207. If (he) die as per result of the stroke, he shall swear (as above), and if he be a man, he shall pay one-half mana of silver.
209. If per man strike a man’s daughter and bring about per miscarriage, he shall pay ten shekels of silver for her miscarriage.
211. If, through verso stroke, he bring about verso miscarriage preciso the daughter of a freeman, he shall pay five shekels of silver.
213. If he strike the female slave of a man and bring about a miscarriage, he shall pay two shekels of silver.
215. If a physician operate on per man for a severe wound (or make a severe wound upon a man) with a bronze lancet and save the man’s life; or if he open an abscess (sopra the eye) of per man with per bronze lancet and save that man’s eye, he shall receive ten shekels of silver (as his fee).
217. If it be a man’s slave, the owner of the slave shall give two shekels of silver preciso the physician.
218. If a physician operate on a man for verso severe wound with verso bronze lancet and cause that man’s death; or open an abscess (con the eye) of per man with per bronze lancet and destroy the man’s eye, they shall cut off his fingers.
221. If per physician set verso broken bone for per man or cure his diseased bowels, the patient shall give five shekels of silver esatto the physician.
If he open an abscess (in his eye) with per bronze lancet, and destroy his eye, he shall pay silver preciso extent of one-half of his price
223. If it be a man’s slave, the owner of the slave shall give two shekels of silver to the builder.
224. If per veterinary physician operate on an ox or an ass for verso severe wound and save its life, the owner of the ox or ass shall give to the physician, as his fee, one-sixth of a shekel of silver.
225. If he operate on an ox or an ass for verso severe wound and cause its death, he shall give sicuro the owner of the ox or ass one-fourth its value.
226. If verso brander, without the consent of the owner of the slave, brand per slave with the sign that he cannot be sold, they shall cut off the fingers of that brander.